TriWest Healthcare Alliance
January 11, 2022
Taking Care of Our Nation’s Veterans.
It’s Who We Are. It’s What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We’re On a Mission to Serve®!
Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996. For more information about TriWest, please explore our website at www.triwest.com.
Are you our next Sr. Communication Specialist?
Assists in the research, development, implementation and monitoring of the company's internal and external communications programs. Serves as a chief writer/editor for corporation, including executive messaging. Assists in the planning and support of internal campaigns and special events. Contributes to the development and manages internal and external communication plans, documents and programs. Manages content and approvals for TriWest’s Intranet site.
TriWest Sr. Communication Specialist:
• Serves as functional project leader for Internal and External Communications.
• Develops and edits content, including writing and editing of documents (i.e., letters, proposals, and reports) and presentations for internal and external audiences. Ensures consistent corporate approach and messaging. Applies consistent branding/image and corporate style management.
• Assists with TriWest events and campaigns, including employee celebrations and community relations events. Participates in Board of Directors and Executive Council meeting logistics planning and materials development as requested.
• Under often strict deadlines, develops communication plans and programs which effectively utilize print and online media to maximize the education and promotion of internal and external TriWest news and programs. Assists with writing portal, website and social media communications.
• Creates monthly fact sheets for external distribution. Provide data support for presentations to external audiences.
• Interfaces with TriWest departments and senior leadership to coordinate the development and production of various communications and communications campaigns, as requested.
• Coordinates appropriate levels of reviews and approvals for materials and messages prior to distribution.
• Serves as backup support for Projects & Events Specialist, to include preparing items for shipment and delivery; inventory tracking; set up and take down (logistics) for internal special events, and external community events like Veterans Day parades, across the company.
• Serves as a team player and willing to contribute writing and editing skills in support of the department’s communication efforts and programs, as requested.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Skills in writing and editing to refine, clarify, and simplify complicated concepts into plain language; ability to adapt writing style for different audiences; skilled in fact-finding, internet research, proofreading, and editing; ability to work cross-functionally with all levels inside and outside TriWest; ability to act as change management agent; ability to meet fast-paced production deadlines.
Team-Building / Team Player
Influence the actions and opinions of others in a positive direction and build group commitment.
Multi-Tasking / Time Management
Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume, high stress environment.
High Intensity Environment
Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with multiple activities occurring simultaneously while maintaining focus and control of workflow.
Creativity / Innovation
Ability to develop unique and novel solutions to problems; View change as necessary.
Coping / Flexibility
Resiliency in adapting to a variety of situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and mature problem-solving approach is required.
Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly, and draw sound conclusions.
Communication / People Skills
Ability to influence or persuade others under positive or negative circumstances; Adapt to different styles; Listen critically; Collaborate.
Commitment to Task
Ability to conform to established policies and procedures; exhibit high motivation.
Are you qualified? Required • Bachelor's degree in Business (with Marketing emphasis), Communications, Journalism, or related field; or equivalent experience • 5 years’ experience developing communications plans and writing projects in a fast-paced marketing, public relations, start-up or corporate communications environment • 5 years professional and proven writing and editing experience, including print and Web content • Experience leading full life cycle projects, to include staff and logistics, from start to finish Preferred • Experience with social media tactics and monitoring, presentation development and other executive-level requests • Experience managing design and production process, including working with Web/Graphic designers, freelancers, agencies, printers and other external vendors
More about working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Medical, dental and vision coverage • Generous paid time off • 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with matching) • Short-term and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance • Education Reimbursement • Paid Volunteer Time TriWest Healthcare Alliance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes? If interested, please apply online at https://recruiter.triwest.com Contact: Denise Thrasher, Sr. Recruiter (email email@example.com)