November 15, 2021
The Director of Marketing for Honeywell Aerospace is responsible for driving the overall global brand and demand-generation marketing plans for the defense and space business unit. S/he will bring deep experience in marketing to global government defense agencies/ministries, as well as to primes for new platform selection. This person is adept at omni-channel marketing campaign development, focused on hyper-targeted marketing toward decision makers to drive brand preference and annual growth.
– Establish overall strategy for defense and space marketing including core messaging, value propositions, digital marketing, and market positioning to drive awareness, engagement, and product/solution adoption
– Partners with sales, sales excellence and offering management to deliver highly targeted brand and demand generation campaigns aligned to all phases of the sales / pursuit cycle utilizing traditional (tradeshows, etc) and digital media (web, social, mobile, etc.)
– Manage marketing agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers
– Deliver standard analytics and uses analysis to provide optimization of campaigns and the analytics themselves.
– Determines budget and investment requirements, creating business cases and getting appropriate approvals.
– Supervise and develop a world class marketing team including hiring, training, workloads, schedules and deadlines.
– Experience driving digital marketing transformation
– Extensive experience in all downstream marketing tactics
– Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues
– Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
– Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues
– Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
– Crisp and persuasive communication skills
– Critical & multi-level thinking (from strategic to tactical)
– MBA preferred
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, marketing communications or communications – 10+ years standalone or combined experience in the Armed Forces (including contractor or DOD civilian capacity) in a public affairs/communications/marketing role, and/or as a marketing leader in the defense or space industries. – 10+ years developing, launching, measuring and optimizing successful campaigns with contemporary marketing skills in the areas of paid-earned-shared-owned marketing (traditional and digital) in the defense or space industries. – 5+ years using marketing automation tech stack tools – SFDC, Marketo, Adobe Experience Manager – 5+ experience using data analytics to evaluate marketing performance and turn data into decisions to overdeliver KPIs
Jake Saylor Vice President, Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org