National Cncl Prescr Drug
August 25, 2021
This position provides support and overall coordination for the development, implementation, Marketing and maintenance of Education Programs, under the direction of the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications & Education Programs. This includes speaker coordination and communication, scheduling, securing of Continuing Education Credits, and managing logistics of hosting webinars, an annual Education Summit, and other education programs. The position also includes developing, writing, editing, and producing promotions for education programs and other communications as needed to NCPDP members and the healthcare industry. The position requires strong business and copy writing skills, strong business communication skills, the ability to sort and process technical information, and form strong working relationships. This position also requires the ability to work independently, conduct research, and exercise judgment and initiative.
• Responsible for implementing NCPDP education programs, which include webinars, an Education Summit, Annual Conference track sessions and joint education programs with other healthcare organizations. This involves speaker coordination and communication, scheduling, acquisition of Continuing Education Credit, review of speaker presentations, tracking registration and attendance, and hosting of webinars, and uploading and maintaining on-demand webinars on the NCPDP website. Assists Senior Manager, Marketing Communication & Education Programs as liaison to the Education Advisory Group.
• Responsible for developing, writing, editing, producing, and distributing digital and print marketing materials through multiple channels to promote member and non-member industry attendance at NCPDP education programs. This includes e-Blasts, news briefs for the member newsletter, direct mail postcards and/or brochure for the annual Education Summit and Annual Conference, NCPDP social media posts, and updates to the website.
• Responsible for building and maintaining a slide resource library to ensure organization-wide consistency in messaging and accompanying visuals in PowerPoint presentations.
• Responsible for reviewing and editing speakers’ PowerPoint presentations for formatting and consistency.
• Responsible for developing reports in PowerPoint format.
• May be responsible for creating new PowerPoint presentations, working with a subject matter expert or content provider
• Responsible for updating the website events calendar, as well as maintaining up-to-date promotions for webinars and the Educational Summit on the NCPDP website, and Annual Conference track session promotions on the Annual Conference microsite.
• Responsible for registering attendees for NCPDP’s Educational Summit and Annual Conference. This includes monitoring, tracking and regular reporting on registration progress to measure against attendance and financial goals and to inform marketing efforts.
• Under direction of Senior Manager, Marketing Communications & Education Programs, responsible to assist with writing news briefs and other marketing materials as needed.
• Responsible for various duties on site during the Annual Conference, such as signage, assisting stage manager, assisting production of awards event, coordinating with photographer, sending daily email, managing track session presentations, and other duties as directed by the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications & Education Programs, and other Communications team leadership.
• Responsible for providing support to Meeting Planning in packing and shipping materials to NCPDP Quarterly Work Group Meetings and Annual Conference.
• From time to time this position must perform other duties that may be assigned by the President & CEO; Executive Vice President and GM; Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning and Communication, Senior Vice President, Business Development; or Director, Communications & Marketing.
The President & CEO of NCPDP may be required, during peak periods or when staff resources are limited, to redirect staff to share duties and responsibilities of others.
• Education/Experience: B.A. in Marketing, Communications or a related field is required. A minimum of 3 to 5 years of proven working experience in marketing communications, copywriting, managing marketing and member education projects. Experience in planning and executing association- or company-sponsored programs for professionals desired. Experience with website maintenance and email marketing a plus.
• Knowledge: Must have working knowledge of social media writing and posting, webinars, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft products.
• Skills: Must possess strong verbal communication, business writing, marketing writing and editing skills, with the ability to ensure consistency across all communications. Must be very detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills. The position requires the ability to establish good working relationships and interact effectively, respectfully, and courteously with a wide range of people, including staff, SMEs, NCPDP members, committee chairs, consultants/vendors, and the general public. Demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry, along with healthcare writing is preferred. Interest in education, healthcare, and information technology a plus.
• The position is full-time. Due to the requirements of the job, the position will reside in the Scottsdale, AZ office.